Nursing Courses is a common career path in the medical field. Nursing diplomas, bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees are available to students who want to work in the healthcare field.
Nursing Courses After 10th include diploma programmes in nursing, Ayurvedic nursing, and other nursing certifications, as well as numerous nursing certifications. After achieving atleast 50 % marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry at class 12th, knowledgeable degree in nursing courses like GNM Nursing Course, ANM Nursing Course, BSc Nursing Course, and Master of Science Nursing Course may be pursued.
GNM and ANM are career-oriented nursing programmes that require a 6-month internship as part of the 2 – 3.5 years programme. Following a bachelor’s degree in nursing, popular specialities include general nursing, adult nursing, medical-surgical nursing, and mental health nursing and master’s degree for further information in it.
There are nursing courses universities, and all of these institutes select students based on their entrance examination scores, therefore they are based on the entrance exam that the institutes administer at the time of admission.Nurses who graduate from recognised institutes can expect to earn between INR 3,00,000 and 7,50,000 per year on average.
Nursing courses should be pursued by candidates who have a strong desire to succeed and are willing to work hard and dedicate themselves.
Quick Facts : Our Services
|Nursing Admission Consultant||Duration||Course Type|
|GNM Admission Consultant||4 years and 3 years||Full time|
|ANM Admission Consultant||2 years||Full time|
|B.Sc Admission Consultant||4 years and 3 years||Full time|
|M.Sc Admission Consultant||2 years||Full time|
|ANM NURSING COLLEGES||GNM NURSING COLLEGES||MSC NURSING COLLEGES||BSC NURSING COLLEGES|
|Aarogyam Medical College and Hospital||Aadi College of Nursing||Bollineni College Of Nursing||Abhilashi College of Nursing|
|Arya Nursing College||Aarogyam Medical College and Hospital||Army Institute Of Nursing||Adichunchanagiri College of Nursing|
|Abhilashi College of Nursing (ACN)||Adesh University Courses||Narayan Nursing College||Aarogyam Medical College and Hospital|
|Aligarh School of Nursing||Adhiparasakthi College of Nursing||Adeshwar Nursing Institute||Aayushman Institute of Medical Science and College of Nursing|
|Amar Professional College of Nursing||Aditya Nursing Academy||Institute Of Nursing Education||Adhiparasakthi College of Nursing|
|Anushree College of Nursing||AIIPPHS University||Chitrini Nursing College||Aditya Nursing Academy|
|Apollo College||Solace Institute Of Nursing||Adarsha College Of Nursing||Adarsha College Of Nursing|
|Aryabhatt College of Nursing||R I M S College Of Nursing||Acharya College Of Nursing||Acharya College Of Nursing|
|Course||ANM Admission||GNM Admission||B.Sc Admission||M.Sc Admission|
|Type||Diploma||Diploma||Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Duration||2 years||3.6 years||4 years||2 years|
|Eligible||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||10+2 with minimum 50% marks||Relevant degree of Bachelor|
|Fees||INR 30,000 to 60,000||INR 40,000 – INR 1,00,000||avg 1.5 lakhs||avg 1.30 lakhs|
|Salary||INR 2.3 to 3.2 lakh per annum||INR 4,00,000 – INR 7,00,000 per annum||INR 1.5 lakhs – INR 6 lakhs per annum||INR Rs 3,00,000/- to Rs 8,50,000/- LPA|
Nursing Entrance Exam
Nursing entrance examinations are typically used to identify candidates who have a strong desire to help those who are in desperate need of healthcare. Professionals choose nursing as a career in the healthcare sector to provide rapid nursing services to individuals, families, and communities. Candidates who want to make a name for themselves in the healthcare field by becoming a nurse can begin their preparations now to pass the Nursing Entrance Exams.
After passing the Nurse Entrance Examination, one can pursue his or her dream of becoming a nurse.
These colleges and institutes conduct entrance exam in India.:
- AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam
- AIIMS M.Sc Entrance Exam
- Army College of Nursing Guwahati Admission
- Army college of Nursing Jalandhar Admission
- ABVMU CET 2021/ UP B.Sc Nursing CET 2021
- BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam
- CG B.Sc Nursing
- CG Post Basic Nursing
- CG M.Sc Nursing
- CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission
- Combined Paramedical & Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET)
- CON LHMCEE 2020 – B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for LHMC CON and other Delhi Hospitals
- HPU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test
- IGIMS Nursing Admission
- Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM
- ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam
- Jharkhand BSc Nursing Admission
- KIMS University Nursing Entrance
- LHMC B.Sc Nursing
- Maharashtra ANM GNM Admission
- MCD Nursing Admission
- MGM CET Nursing
- MMU M.Sc (Nursing) All India Entrance Test
- MP GNTST and PNST
- Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) for Nursing
- NEIGRIHMS B.Sc. Nursing
- PGIMER B.Sc Nursing
- PGIMER M.Sc Nursing
- RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam
- Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) Imphal M.Sc Nursing
- Tripura Medical College (TNC) B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- Uttarakhand Nursing Admission
- VBCH Nursing Entrance Exam
- WBJEE JENPAUH
Nursing Colleges :
- AIIMS, Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- CT University – [CTU], Ludhiana
- CMC, Vellore
- SGPGI, Lucknow
- BHU, Banaras
- King George’s Medical University – [KGMU], Lucknow
- SRIHER, Chennai
- St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- AMU, UP
- Manipal University (MAHE), Karnataka
- Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College – [KMC], Mangalore
- Christian Medical College – [CMC], Ludhiana
- Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth – [DPU], Pune
- SRM University, Chennai
- Calicut University, Kerala
- Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur
- Lady Hardinge Medical College – [LHMC], New Delhi
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College-[LTMMC], Mumbai
- Institute Of Medical Sciences – [IMS], Varanasi
- Sathyabama Institute, Chennai.
Nursing Courses of Various Types..
There are essentially three types of nursing education in India:
- Nursing Certificate courses: Nursing certificate courses are frequently offered at the undergraduate level. Their life expectancy might range between six months and a year.
- Nursing Diploma courses: Diploma nursing courses, as well as degree courses, are available at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Their duration typically runs from one to three and a half years.
- Nursing Degree courses: Nursing degree courses are available at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. These courses are typically two to four years in length.
Undergraduate Degree Courses in Nursing.
|BSc Nursing||4 Years|
|BSc (Hons.) Nursing||2 Years|
|Post Basic BSc Nursing||2 Years|
Undergraduate Certificate or Diploma Courses in Nursing.
|GNM||3 years – 3.5 years|
|Advanced Diploma in Ophthalmic Care Management||2 Years|
|Diploma in Home Nursing||1 Year|
|Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician||2 Years|
|Diploma in Nursing Administration||3 Years|
|Diploma in Neuro Nursing||2 Years|
|Diploma in Health Assistant (DHA)||1 Year|
|Certificate course in Ayurvedic Nursing||1 Year|
|Certificate in Home Nursing||1 Year|
|Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)||6 Months|
|Certificate in Care Waste Management (CHCWM)||6 Months|
|Certificate in Primary Nursing Management (CPNM)||1 Year|
Postgraduate Degree Courses in Nursing.
|MSc Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Child Health Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Community Health Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Medical-Surgical Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Maternity Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Paediatric Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing||2 Years|
|MSc in Psychiatric Nursing||2 Years|
What does a Nursing admission consultant do?
Nursing admission consultant gives us proper guidance about the course details and its journey to become successful.
What should I ask the Nursing admissions consultant?
Is the programme recognised by the government? … What are the prerequisites for admission? … Will I be able to achieve despite my lack of nursing experience? …What kind of student assistance is available? …
When can I begin the programme?
Do Nursing admissions consultants help?
A good admissions consultant will assist you not just with your applications, but also with the rest of the procedure. In fact, many families go with the part of early consultancy for their child betterment process from the starting period in academia.
How many people use Nursing admissions consultants?
Its up to those who ones having difficulties to understanding the admission process and about its requirement and many more. They can seek advice from a consultant to help them understand their own future tendencies.