The BSc Nursing Admission Course is a four-year undergraduate curriculum that focuses on offering in-depth nursing training to medical students. Admission to the BSc Nursing programme is possible through the NEET, a government-sponsored exam, or a range of other university-level entrance exams.
The BSc nursing admission course degree is widely accepted around the world as it teaches nursing science as well as the fundamentals of humanities.
Nurses are in high demand in both the public and private sectors, making it a career option for anybody interested in working in the healthcare or hospitality industries. Many prestigious universities and institutes across India are holding entrance exams for BSc Nursing admission in 2021. These colleges have a long history of producing great healthcare professionals.
The education is offered through a choice-based credit system, according to the Indian Nursing Council (CBCS). The programme will be custom-designed by the college or university that will deliver it, but all educational institutions will be required to follow INC’s requirements. Students will take foundational, core, and elective courses in accordance with the standards.
Candidates can use the BSc Nursing admissions process 2021 to learn about the whole BSc Nursing admissions process 2021, including dates, eligibility, entrance examinations, and test patterns. The present BSc Nursing programme is not the same as it was previously. Nurses are well-trained to engage patients and families in a variety of settings, establish alternative care models, conduct health assessments, and improve work procedures all in the name of uplifting healthcare quality.
The program’s goal is to prepare students for generalist nursing professions. As part of their education to become a nurse, students will learn about wellness, illnesses and disease prevention, preventive care, and the care of the dying. The programme focuses on mastering the field’s distinct competencies.
Quick Facts About BSc Nursing
In the healthcare industry, there is a fantastic employment opportunity with secure job. A viable route to both private and public sector employment. Graduates of the BSc Nursing Course curriculum have a wide range of career options in India and overseas.
In India, admission to a BSc Nursing degree in 2021 would be dependent on entrance exams offered by prestigious universities and medical schools in the country. These institutes will send out a notification prior to the publishing of application forms and dates for additional activities on their official websites. Online application forms are available, and admission tests are administered both online and offline, depending on the institute’s policies.
To improve your score, familiarize yourself with the following points. Learn the Fundamentals, Exam Syllabus, Reference Books, and Mock Papers Begin as soon as possible.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Depending on the institution, the fee ranges from INR 2,000 to 2 LPA. Admission to the BSc Nursing programme is based on both merit and admission exams. Salary following a BSc in Nursing degree might range from INR 2.4 to INR 7.5 LPA, depending on the candidate’s academic performance. Candidates can also undertake a BSc Nursing Abroad programme in order to advance their careers and gain additional practical experience.
B.Sc Nursing Important Dates
|Exam name||Date of BSc Nursing Application 2021||Date of Examamination||Declaration of Result|
|AIIMS nursing 2021 Application||12th March 2021 to 6th April 2021||14th June 2021||September/ October 2021|
|BHU Nursing 2021 Application through NEET||13-Jul-2021 to 10-Aug-2021||12th September 2021||October 2021|
|PGIMER nursing 2021 Application||28th March 2021 to |
27th April 2021
|3rd July 2021||9th July 2021|
|Indian Army Nursing 2021 Application||17-Feb-2021 to 10-Mar-2021 (Concluded)||July 28, 2021||August 15, 2021|
|JIPMER Nursing 2021 Application through NEET||June 2021 to 4th week of June||July 2021||August 2021|
|KGMU Nursing 2021 Application||May, 2021 to July, 2021||Sep 2021||Oct 2021|
|RUHS Nursing 2021 Application||Last week of October to Third week of November||Last week of November||First week of December|
|Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing||25th October 2021 to 8th November 2021||To be announced||To be announced|
|CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing 2021 Application||Second week of August to Second week of September||Second week of October||To be announced|
B.Sc Nursing Admission Process
The following are the processes in the application procedure for BSc nursing admission in 2021:
- BSc Nursing Application : Nursing students must first complete an online or offline application.
- Admit cards are distributed as follows : Applicants will be handed admit cards to appear in the exam after successfully submitting their application forms.
- Attend the entrance examination : It is mandatory to take the entrance exam.
- Announcement of the outcome : Following the successful completion of the entrance exam, the competent authority will issue a result based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Announcement of the Cut-Off List : Following the announcement of the results, the conducting body will publish the cut off list, which contains the minimal qualifying marks that candidates must meet.
- Counseling : The BSc Nursing counselling process will be done based on the merit list.
- Allotment of seats : Candidates will be assigned spots to their preferred universities based on counselling and their scores.
- Reporting to the college is as follows : Candidates must report to the institutes after receiving their seat assignments to continue the admissions process.
B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
Nursing applicants, like those going to any other undergraduate programme, must meet the BSc Nursing entry requirements for the year 2021. The following are the criteria for BSc nursing admissions in India in 2021:
- To apply for BSc Nursing admission 2021, the individual must be at least 17 years old.
- For BSc Nursing admission, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
- To apply for BSc nursing admission, candidates must have completed class 12 with Physics, Biology, English, and Chemistry as required subjects.
- Candidates must also have a cumulative grade point average of at least 45 percent in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates will be required to take either a state-level or a university-level entrance exam because all admissions will be based on their performance on the entrance exam.
- There are admission tests such as the Indian Army BSc numeracy exam.
B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams
Admission to the undergraduate nursing programme will be determined by the results of admission exams administered at both the state and university levels. The acceptance of one or the other admission exam is determined by the college or university. Candidates can take the following B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams.
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams||Registration Dates||Exams Date|
|AIIMS Entrance Exam||May 2021||June 27, 2021|
|NEET 2021||August 10, 2021||September 12, 2021|
|PGIMER Entrance Exam||May 26- June 24, 2021||June 30, 2021|
|MNS Entrance Exam||February 17- March 10, 2021||April 2021|
|LHMC BSc Nursing||3rd week of July 2021||1st week of August 2021|
|JIPMER||4th week of April 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
B.Sc Nursing Admission through NEET
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has verified that scores from the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 will now be taken into account for admission to various B.Sc. (H) Nursing programmes. The article below contains the eligibility criteria for B.Sc nursing admission through NEET 2021, as well as other crucial information.
The fundamental qualifying criteria for B.Sc Nursing admission through NEET scores in 2021 are listed above in the criterion section.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued an official notification confirming that “The Result of NEET (UG) – 2021 may be utilised by other Entities of the Central and State Governments, in accordance with their respective eligibility criteria / other norms / applicable regulations/guidelines/ rules.” The outcome data will also be used for B.Sc. (H) Nursing courses in compliance with their separate eligibility criteria/other norms/applicable regulations/guidelines/rules.”
NTA has also indicated that the decision to award B.Sc nursing admission based on NEET 2021 scores was made on the recommendation of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare about the use of NEET 2021 scores.
The NEET 2021 exam format should be familiar to aspirants enrolling for admission to BSc nursing programmes using NEET scores. According to the NEET UG paper pattern, there will be 200 questions in total, with applicants having to answer 180 of them.
B.Sc Nursing Top Colleges
The following are the India’s top universities that offer a BSc Nursing programme :
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- RUHS, Rajasthan
- AFMC, Pune
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
How we can help Students for B.Sc Nursing Admission
- Begin Early: Every student should be aware of the best time to begin studying for the BSc Nursing Entrance Exams. All BSc Nursing students who want to go into this sector should plan on studying for 6 months ahead of time.
- Subject Analysis: It is necessary to be able to analyse subjects in terms of their importance. Important subjects, such as Medical Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Genetics, and Nutrition, should be given more time and attention than less important subjects.
- Keep up to date: While studying for the BSc Nursing Entrance Exams, it is also important to be familiar with all of the supplementary papers. This manner, they will be kept up to date and will include supplementary topics as well.
BSc Nursing Admission FAQ
How can I select my BSc nursing admission?
The first step in the selection process for the candidate is by filling out the “Preference Form”. BSc in Nursing Admission Process in India is conducted through both entrance exam score and merit, though the top medical colleges in India mostly consider entrance exams scores.
How to select BSC nursing admission?
The candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the 31st of December of the year of taking BSc nursing admission.
How can I get admission in BSc Nursing in Government College?
B.Sc Nursing admissions in Maharashtra will be done on the basis of NEET. The candidates qualifying for the national-level and the state-level entrance exam will be listed in the merit list for B.Sc nursing admission 2021 government colleges
Can I get admission in B Sc Nursing without entrance exam?
No, NEET examination is not compulsory to get admission in BSc Nursing course.
What is the percentage required for BSc nursing?
The basic eligibility a candidate needs to have is 50-60% in Class XII from any recognised board.
How can I get admission in b.sc nursing in different government college?
The marks needed for getting admission into AIIMS for a BSc in nursing are 55 for General category, 45 – 50 for OBC category, 30 – 40 for SC/ST category. Marks and category will surely help to make them understand that how much you are capable.
Should I read a B.Sc in nursing in a private college, or is it better to wait for a government college?
Many students prefer Government colleges because of low fees, and a degree guaranteed by the government. … As private colleges do not have the financial support of the government like government colleges, they have to charge much higher fees from the students
Is it good to do a private college for a BSc in nursing?
It can be significantly costly. Private B.Sc Nursing colleges provide you with good teaching staff that can guide you throughout. However, there will be mostly or always a possibilities to maintain biased acknowledgment in every college camps.
What is the procedure for getting admission to a BSc in nursing programme?
Through NEET as well as 10+2 merit division.
How many marks are required to get admission in AIIMS for a BSc in nursing?
Considering this, i like to recommend that you simply prepare yourself to attain minimum 50/100 so as to urge a seat for Bsc Nursing at AIIMS.
b.sc nursing admission 2020-21 last date
b.sc nursing admission 2021 government college
Bsc Nursing is provided through the MNS Nursing exam to offer admission in the Indian Army.
b.sc nursing application form 2021
bsc nursing admission
After the NEET Entrance Exam Result onboard.
b.sc nursing entrance exam 2021
According to Top University, June 2021.
What is the process of B.Sc nursing admission?
Clear the Entrance Exam NEET, 17 years old and 10+2 in science mandatory field with better score.
Is NEET necessary for B.Sc nursing 2021?
Yes…Very. Entrance exam result is the main auction to pull you first.